- South Australia is leading the way on renewable energy, with 40% of its electricity coming from wind and solar - yet the country remains caught between competing pressures of climate change and the fossil fuel economy, explains...
- With the Federal Court of Appeal overturning Enbridge's pipeline approval, Prime Minister Trudeau should now pull the plug on the project, once and for all, say Heiltsuk Nation leaders.
- The unacceptable risks from a tanker accident associated with Kinder Morgan's proposed pipeline expansion are being ignored, says a group of fossil fuel infrastructure engineers.
- Beneath all the talk of "balanced budgets" lies a massive fiscal mess the BC Liberal government has created - including a five-fold increase to the province's true debt, the bankrupting of BC Hydro and the boondoggle that is LNG.
- While the once-tough mainstream media gives BC Premier Christy Clark a free ride, NDP Opposition Leader John Horgan hasn't done much to help himself, says Rafe Mair.
- Rafe Mair proposes a wild idea that just might work to fix Canada's broken democratic system, where all the power is in the hands of the prime minister.
South Australia is leading the way on renewable energy, with 40% of its electricity coming from wind and solar - yet the country remains caught between competing pressures of climate change and the fossil fuel economy, explains...
BC Hydro is being used to funnel tens of billions in public dollars through construction contracts to Liberal friends, says Norm Farrell after reviewing the utility's financial data.
Over 130 scientists are slamming the draft environmental report into a proposed LNG terminal on Lelu Island over salmon issues. Meanwhile, the public has until end of day Friday to comment on the report.
LNG is dirty, plain and simple, charges former Lions Bay Mayor Brenda Broughton. She slams both the Trudeau and Clark governments for jeopardizing Canada's climate commitments by ignoring or cherry-picking the science, and main...