- Many of Justin Trudeau's green election promises are quickly falling by the wayside, with pipelines moving forward, unsolved regulatory problems, cuts to clean tech funding, and a lack of vision for addressing climate change an...
- Rafe Mair calls out Justin Trudeau on Kinder Morgan and the mockery its approval makes of our democracy. "What right does parliament have to expose our lands, parks and waters to the certain destruction that will come from toxi...
- In the absence of any decent opposition, Christy Clark's BC Liberals will likely win the next election, running on their economic record, says Rafe Mair. The problem is, that record is truly appalling.
- Of course Christy Clark is guilty of a conflict of interest, says Rafe Mair. Going by the letter of the law, so is the Commissioner who exonerated her, Paul Fraser.
- Rafe Mair has a few ideas for the perennially losing NDP to start winning elections - beginning with some soul searching on the party's devotion to big labour bosses (not their worker members).
- A new, short video illustrates in vivid detail the dangers posed by plans to run LNG tankers through narrow, densely populated coastal waterways in places like Howe Sound, Saanich Inlet, Prince Rupert and Kitimat.
Many of Justin Trudeau's green election promises are quickly falling by the wayside, with pipelines moving forward, unsolved regulatory problems, cuts to clean tech funding, and a lack of vision for addressing climate change an...
BC Hydro is being used to funnel tens of billions in public dollars through construction contracts to Liberal friends, says Norm Farrell after reviewing the utility's financial data.
Over 130 scientists are slamming the draft environmental report into a proposed LNG terminal on Lelu Island over salmon issues. Meanwhile, the public has until end of day Friday to comment on the report.
90% the world's new electricity now comes from renewables. China is shuttering 1,000 coal plants and global emissions are on the decline. The end is nigh for the fossil fuel era…so why hasn’t Canada gotten the memo?