- "Mr. Trudeau, we love BC with all our hearts and souls and we're not about to let you take it away from us...If you force Kinder Morgan on us, you will create a rift between us and Canada that will never heal."
- As The Donald remakes America into Trumplandia, the shockwaves will be felt in Clarklandia, as the province formerly known as BC struggles to build an LNG industry and protect its lumber trade.
- Justin Trudeau should stop pretending pipelines will help us transition off fossil fuels and start investing seriously in green jobs, says retired federal energy analyst Will Dubitsky.
- Rafe Mair takes a close look at BC Green candidate Lia Versaevel, whose depth and character make her a potential political force to be reckoned with.
- Rafe Mair weighs in on the early BC election situation, noting that while the Liberals are under attack from all corners, the NDP aren't yet doing what they need to in order to capitalize.
- Following up on the recent New York Times story that made waves in BC, Roy Hales examines how big money has taken over BC's political system.
As The Donald remakes America into Trumplandia, the shockwaves will be felt in Clarklandia, as the province formerly known as BC struggles to build an LNG industry and protect its lumber trade.
The BC Liberal Government is helping its pals plunder BC Hydro for tens of billions of dollars. Using little-publicized data, Norm Farrell details this massive theft of taxpayer money.
The discovery of a deadly Norwegian disease in BC-raised farmed salmon is a game-changer, says Ray Grigg, especially since it could spread to wild salmon.
British Columbians have every reason to be mad at the Trudeau government's approval of PNWLNG - but no reason to be surprised, says Rafe Mair. It's been all downhill since those bold promises on the campaign trail and in Paris.