- Former BC Health Minister Rafe Mair diagnoses some of the myriad problems facing Canada's ailing health care system, which is now ranked 30th in the world by the WHO.
- Rafe Mair offers praise for Joyce Nelson's new book, "Beyond Banksters: Resisting the New Feudalism" - a clear-eyed explanation of a complex financial system and the modern protest movements challenging the elites who control it.
- Contrary to PR spin, the response to a recent diesel spill on the central coast was slow and ineffective, say Heiltsuk officials, leading to serious contamination of important shellfish sites.
- Former BC Cabinet Minister Rafe Mair explains how our parliamentary "democracy" really works - and why MLAs and MPs owe their allegiance not to the voter but their party leader.
- As fuel leaks into the Great Bear Sea from a sunken tug towing 10,000 tonne fuel barge the Nathan E. Stewart, local Heiltsuk leaders are calling for a proposed North Coast tanker ban to be implemented quickly - and to include f...
- Award-winning author Joyce Nelson explains how big private equity firms are using Canada's ratings agency, which they recently bought, to scare us into building pipelines which will directly benefit them - while ex-Alberta Prem...
Contrary to PR spin, the response to a recent diesel spill on the central coast was slow and ineffective, say Heiltsuk officials, leading to serious contamination of important shellfish sites.
On the eve of a federal court hearing into Site C Dam, the Treaty 8 Justice for the Peace Caravan is taking its message across Canada: It's time for the Trudeau govt to start keeping promises to First Nations.
The discovery of a deadly Norwegian disease in BC-raised farmed salmon is a game-changer, says Ray Grigg, especially since it could spread to wild salmon.
British Columbians have every reason to be mad at the Trudeau government's approval of PNWLNG - but no reason to be surprised, says Rafe Mair. It's been all downhill since those bold promises on the campaign trail and in Paris.