- John Horgan and the BCNDP have forgotten their job as the Official Opposition: Opposing the Government - whether LNG, Site C Dam or important matters of environmental and fiscal policy.
- Metro Vancouver's transportation referendum is on the wrong track, says one group advocating for light rail over costly, ineffective SkyTrains.
- Rafe Mair takes his Conservative MP John Weston to task over pushing for LNG in Howe Sound and pretending to care about the environment.
- Cartoonist Lorne Craig's take on plunging oil prices and what they mean for Canada's one-track economy.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is moving to ban fracking in the state, based on health concerns.
- Public private partnerships have cost Ontario taxpayers $8 Billion more than publicly-funded infrastructure projects would have, says the Auditor-General.
Rafe Mair takes his Conservative MP John Weston to task over pushing for LNG in Howe Sound and pretending to care about the environment.
Whether or not the BC Liberal government approves Site C Dam, the $8.5 Billion+ project faces multiple lawsuits from landowners and First Nations, based on the government breaking its own laws.
The salmon farming industry's latest ad, in the Globe and Mail, is full of tall tales, covering up its waste and environmental problems, while grossly exaggerating job claims - says DC Reid.
Despite years of climate deals, the world's carbon numbers keep rising - but there are hopeful signs that things are beginning to change, say Ray Grigg.